Monday, February 23, 2009

Presentations

I thought that all the presentations were very thoughtful and well prepared. If I had to pick only three I think I would pick Wyatt's because it was an insightful presentation with a twist on an old classic (the pineapple) and those quesadillas were delicious. I thought that the presentation by Joe was also interesting. Not just because he also had a great recipe but it had alot of personal ties for him back home in Ohio. I think this made the presentation that much more interesting. A third presentation that I especially enjoyed would probably have to be Brent's presentation on vinyl records. This was a topic that I really knew nothing about and that is apparently beginning to become popular again. He had cool props as well, it was nice to be able to take the records out and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment