Friday, January 23, 2009

Preparing for a Resume

I'd like to think that in ten years I'll be putting my degree to use, making some sort of decent living and possibly even starting a family. Woah, there's a scary thought. As of right now I am planning on going to grad school. It seems anymore a bachelor's degree just doesn't cut it. Regardless, I've always prided myself on having people skills. I believe that with a degree from Clemson and the ability to talk to people I can put myself in a positive situation including a secure job with a healthy income and the possibility of advancement. As to where I will be living that is a question I can't really answer right now. I am from Pennsylvania and of course that is home for me however I have grown quite fond of the south. It could be nice to live where I spent the first 18 years of my life, however spending 18 more down here wouldn't be a bad thing either. Regarding the type of lifestyle I would like to have ten years from now obviously I would like to be living comfortably. I do not need millions of dollars to be happy, but I would like to be able to provide for my family as my father did for ours. We were by no means wealthy but he made sure no one in our household wanted for anything. Now this is not to say I am not going to seek the highest salary I'm am able to get, but as is said money isn't everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment